1911 Isotta Fraschini PM
back


 

View More Photos | Contact Us

 

1911 Isotta Fraschini PM Pavesi & Crespi Roadster In 1899 two Italians, Cesare Isotta and Vincenzo Fraschini began their enterprise of producing some of the finest automobiles ever built. They slowly increased their range of models; by 1906 they were the second largest car producer in Italy, after Fiat. Isotta Fraschini automobiles were among the first cars in the world to have four-wheel brakes. They sold in large numbers and many were exported to the United States. The pair's output was prodigious; by the outbreak of the Great War, Isotta Fraschini had produced almost 40 different models, with an enviable sporting record: victory in the 1907 Coppa Florio and Briarcliff Trophy, victory again in the 1908 Briarcliff, as well as at Lowell, Long Island and Savannah, and highest-placed four-cylinder racers in the Coupe des Voiturettes, were high points of the companys involvement in competition. The elegantly designed automobiles were popular with the rich clientele. Their creations were reliable, stylish, and quick. The model PM was produced from 1911 through 1912 with only 60 chassis having been built, today we believe that there approximately 3 left in existence.

Boulevard Motorcar Company
31250 Cedar Valley Drive Westlake Village, CA  91362
Sales@Blvdmc.com
Tel.: 805-523-3330 | Fax: 805-523-3336