1941 Cadillac Series 61
back


 

View More Photos | Contact Us

 

Cadillac made major advances in styling for 1941. For the first time, headlights were fully integrated into the front fenders and a horizontal-theme grille stretched from side to side. The hood was made front-opening for the first time, and the gas tank filler was hidden in the left-rear taillight, a feature that became a Cadillac hallmark. The sturdy and reliable 346-cubic inch V-8, introduced in 1946, was newly uprated to 150 brake horsepower.rnLaSalle, Cadillac's lower-cost companion car that had launched in 1927, had run its course by 1940. General Motors management decided to integrate it into the Cadillac product line, so a Series 61 LaSalle successor was introduced, using GM's fastback coupe and sedan B-bodies. This example was shipped on March 14, 1941, to Northwest Motor Company in Seattle, Washington, and was equipped with Accessory Group A, which was comprised of the Special steering wheel, license plate frames, and wheel trim rings. Other equipment found on the car includes a radio, fresh-air heater-defroster, dashboard clock, chrome exhaust extension, door-mounted exterior mirrors, and rear fender skirts.Inquire for further details.

Boulevard Motorcar Company
31250 Cedar Valley Drive Westlake Village, CA  91362
Sales@Blvdmc.com
Tel.: 805-523-3330 | Fax: 805-523-3336