1949 Delahaye 175 SC Grand Prix
back


 

View More Photos | Contact Us

 

This car was known as the Ecurie Lutecia car, it ran at Le Mans in 49, 50 and 51. It was retained by the factory in 1951 for future devolvement making changes and upgrades preparing the car for new formulas and body and chassis changes that the Factory team would need to do in order to continue to compete. However, the down fall of the Delahaye Company soon followed.

Boulevard Motorcar Company
31250 Cedar Valley Drive Westlake Village, CA  91362
Sales@Blvdmc.com
Tel.: 805-523-3330 | Fax: 805-523-3336